What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected TV. Its functions can be varied: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allowing certain technical capabilities, and so on. Sometimes cookies are used to store basic information about the user’s browsing habits or its equipment, to the point, as the case may be able to recognize it.
Because they are important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, allow web pages work more agile and tailored to your preferences, such as storing your language or the currency of your country. They also help those responsible for the websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information collected through them.
Browse this page means that you can install the following types of cookies:
- Cookies performance improvement: This type of cookie retains your preferences for certain tools or services do not have to reset them each time you visit a website and, in some cases, may be provided by third parties. Some examples are: volume of media players, management preferences articles or playback speeds supported video. In the case of e-commerce, can keep information about your shopping cart.
- Cookies statistical analysis: These are well treated by us or by third parties, to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze how users use our services. Thanks to that we can study browsing our website, and improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Geolocation Cookies: These cookies are used by programs that attempt to geographically locate the status of the computer, smartphone, tablet or connected TV, completely anonymously for content and offer appropriate services.
- Cookies Registration: When you register on our site, cookies that identify you as a registered user and indicate when you have identified on the site are generated. These cookies are used to identify your user account and its associated services. These cookies are kept as long as you do not leave the account, close the browser or shut down the device. These cookies can be used in combination with analytical data to identify individual preferences on our portal.
- Advertising Cookies: are those well treated by us or by third parties, allow effectively manage advertising space on our website, tailoring ad content to content of the requested service or to your use of our website. Thanks to her we can know their internet browsing habits and show related advertising your profile browsing.
How I can set my preferences and revoke my consent to the acceptance of cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer, and revoke consent previously given, by setting options of your browser. In the case where the block, you may need certain services that use are not available to you.
Here are links where you will find information on how you can turn your preferences in major browsers: